NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY (NLU).
NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY (NLU), JODHPUR ADMISSION 2021: COURSES, EXAMINATION, CUT OFF, FEES, PLACEMENTS.
NLU Jodhpur is inviting applications for admission to its MBA Program. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online on or before the deadline of June 15, 2021, at nlujodhpur.ac.in.
NLU, Jodhpur offers BBA + LLB (Hons.) and BA + LLB (Hons.) under its five-year integrated UG programs; MBA in Insurance Risk Management and Insurance along with one-year L.L.M. degree in two streams viz. Corporate Law and IPR under its PG program. Additionally, the university also offers Ph.D., LL.D./ D.Sc./ D.Litt. courses as well.
was established in the year 1999 in Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
- The application process conducted by the university is offline.
- Selection of the candidates in the BBA+LLB (Hons.) and BA+LLB (Hons.) program is strictly on the basis of CLAT and satisfying the eligibility criteria of passing 10+2.
- The selection of the candidates in MBA is based on merit in the last qualifying exam.
- Only candidate with B.E./B.Tech, in Engineering (excluding Electronics/ Tele Communication/ Communication/ CS and IT) can apply for MBA Insurance Risk Management.
- L.L.M. selection is based solely on the results of CLAT given applicant has LLB or five-year integrated LLB (Hons.) degree.
- Admission to Ph.D. offered by NLU, Jodhpur is done on the basis of the National Level Entrance Test conducted by the university.
- Admission in LL.D./ D.Sc./ D.Litt requires a Ph.D. or equivalent degree and selection is based on merit and research publications.
Highlights of NLU, Jodhpur Admissions 2021
|Name of the Institute||National Law University Jodhpur (NLUJ)|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance based|
|Name of the Entrance||CLAT National Level Entrance Test (NLET)|
|Entrance Mode||Online and offline|
|Application End Date for MBA||Jun 15, 2021|
|Completion of Admission Process – Main List||Jun 25, 2021|
|Application Start Date for CLAT||Jan 1, 2021 – May 18, 2021|
|Exam Date||Jun 21, 2021|
|Last Date to Apply for MBA Admission||Jun 15, 2021|
NLU, Jodhpur BBA-LLB (Hons.) and BA-LLB (Hons.) Admission 2021
The final selection of the candidates in the BBA-LLB (Hons.) and BA-LLB (Hons.) integrated courses is strictly based on CLAT score. Common Law Admission Test is a computer-based entrance for admission in various NLUs. Before applying, applicant should satisfy minimum eligibility criteria of passing 10+2 with 45% aggregate.
|Course||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Procedure||Number of Seats|
|B.B.A. + L.L.B. (Hons.)||The candidate must have passed 10+2 with minimum 45% marks in any subjects.||CLAT||100 + 15 seats for foreign nationals|
|B.A. + L.L.B. (Hons.)|
- The maximum age for General candidate is 20 years while for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates, it is 22 years as on July 1.
- The candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC category gets 5% relaxation to the aggregate score of 10+2.
NLU, Jodhpur MBA and LLM Admission 2021
Admission to both the MBA specializations is based on merit while LLM selection is based on score in CLAT. The aspiring candidates seeking admission in MBA requires to have a graduation with 55% marks. On the other hand, candidates looking for admission in LLM degree requires L.L.B./ Five years integrated L.L.B. (Hons.) with 55% marks.
|Course||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Procedure|
|MBA||Insurance||Bachelor’s degree with 55% marks in any discipline.||Merit Based|
|Insurance Risk Management||B.E./B.Tech, in Engineering excluding Electronics/ Tele Communication/ Communication/ CS & IT with 55% marks.|
|LLM||Corporate Law||L.L.B./ Five-year integrated L.L.B. (Hons.) with 55% marks.||CLAT|
|Intellectual Property Rights|
- The intake of L.L.M. candidate is 80 while for M.B.A. Insurance and Insurance Risk Management; the total intake is 20 and 15 seats respectively.
- Candidates belonging to reserved categories are awarded with 5% relaxation in the aggregated score of the qualifying exam.
NLU, Jodhpur Ph.D. Admission 2021
The National Law University offers one doctoral program for which applicant requires a master’s degree in Law with 55% marks from a recognized university.
The final selection of the candidate is based on the National Level Entrance Test conducted by NLUJ along with the performance in the interview.
|Course||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Procedure|
|Ph.D.||Master’s degree in Law with 55% marks||National Level Entrance Test conducted by the university and personal interview.|
- Candidate must score more than 50% marks in National Level Entrance Test while reserved category candidates are granted with 10% of relaxation in test score.
- UGC-NET and JRF qualified candidates are exempted to appear for the entrance test. However, they have to appear for the personal interview.
- A relaxation of 5% to the aggregate score of Master’s degree is granted to candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH categories.
NLU, Jodhpur LL.D., D.Sc., and D.Litt. Admission 2021
National Law University, Jodhpur offers higher research degrees in LL.D., D.Sc., and D.Litt. The candidates applying for admission in these courses requires a Ph.D. degree in the concerned discipline. In addition to this, the candidates must have made significant contribution in the area of research in the concerned disciplines as evidenced by research publications in refereed journals.
The final selection of the candidates for these courses depends on the merit and rules of the university.
|Course||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Procedure|
|LL.D./ D.Sc./ D.Litt||Ph.D. degree in the concerned discipline with research publications in refereed journals.||Merit Based|
Note: The research scholars are prohibited to join any other courses of study or appear for any other examination conducted by a University or a public body.
NLU, Jodhpur Application Process 2021
The National Law University, Jodhpur conducts offline application process. The candidates seeking admission in various courses at the university (except MBA) must register themselves online at the CLAT website.
To apply for admission in the university, the candidate must follow the below given steps:
- Visit the official website of NLUJ to download the application form or manually collect the same from the university campus.
- Fill the application form correctly and submit it along with relevant documents. Ti
Documents to be submitted along with the application form as applicable:
- Metric and 10+2 mark sheet & passing certificate
- Bachelor’s mark sheet
- Master’s mark sheet and degree
- CLAT Score Card
- NLET Score Card
- Migration Certificate
- Character certificate
- Caste/ category certificate
- Work experience
- Ph.D. degree and mark sheet
- UGC-NET and JRF score card
Note: Ph.D. candidates have to pay application fees by preparing a Demand Draft of INR 2500 in favour of the Registrar, National Law University, Jodhpur.