Today, September 28, the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board, WBJEE 2021 counselling procedure for admission through JEE Main and BArch courses began.
To be eligible for counselling, students registering for architecture courses must have passed the NATA.
Students will be allowed to fill out their choices after successful registration, and if they do not fill out any choices, they will not be given seats.
Following that, students will lock the seats of their choice and will be allotted the seats in the first round of WBJEE 2021 allotment, with a seat acceptance fee of Rs 5,000 required to lock the seats.
Finally, students will be required to present documents such as Class 10 and 12 marksheets, birth certificates, caste certificates (if applicable), and others for verification.
Steps to register
- Visit the official website at wbjeeb.nic.in.
- Click on the link that says ‘Registrations for JEE Main and B.Arch courses 2021’ on the homepage.
- Students will be taken to a new page.
- Use your WBJEE roll number and password to register.
- Register for WBJEE counselling and pay the applicable fees.
- After the WBJEE registration process is completed, save and download the page.
Where to register
To register, students should go to the official website, wbjeeb.nic.in.
Students with a JEE Main 2021 rank must pay Rs 500 in counselling fees, while students with a WBJEE 2021 rank must pay Rs 300.