NEET SS admission forms released


The NEET SS application link has now been activated by the National Board of Examination (NBE).

The NEET SS application period, which began on September 22 and will run through October 12. 

NEET SS application details can be edited and modified by candidates between October 16 and October 18.

A single entrance exam for admission to DM/MCh courses, the National Eligibility Cumulative Entrance Test Super Specialty (NEET SS), will be held on November 13-14.

When it comes to admission to its DNB Super Specialty programmes, NBE also considers students’ scores on the NEET SS exam.

Only 40 percent of the test’s questions will come from broad specialty courses, with the remaining 60 percent from the candidate’s super specialty course.

Students will be limited to taking a total of two super specialty courses.

Application steps:

Step 1: go to, the official NBE website.

Step 2: on the home page, go to the NEET SS registration link.

Step 3: Complete the application by providing your contact information and educational background.

Step 4: Upload the required documents in the format specified.

Step 5: Pay the application fees online.

Step 6: Submit and keep the application form saved for the NEET SS examination

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.