Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) is a National Level Examination conducted by Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur. It is for the aspirants of Management Studies all over the Nation.
- Opening date: August 10th, 2021, by 12:00 P.M.
- End Date: November 30th, 2021
- Admit Card Download: December 20, 2021, onwards
- XAT Exam: January 02, 2022, Sunday
- GMAT/GRE score validity: (taken from December 1, 2016, to December 31, 2021)
The candidates need to visit the official portal of XAT i.e.; xatonline.net.in for registration.
- All Indian candidates can appear for XAT 2022 except NRI and foreign candidates. They can apply through the GMAT score.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of Graduation can apply. They need to enter their aggregate percentage of marks obtained until the time of filling out the form.
- XAT Registration Fee (without late fee) – Rs.1800/-
- Candidates interested in XLRI programs need to pay an additional fee of Rs.300/- each.
- Indian Candidates applying for GMP through GMAT– Rs. 2500/-
- NRI/Foreign Candidates applying for one or more programs through GMAT- Rs. 5000/-
- Mode of Exam: Online
- Language of Exam: English
- Duration: 3 hours
There are 2 parts divided into 4 sections as mentioned below:
|Sections||No. of Questions||Time Duration|
|Verbal and Logical Ability||26|
|Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation||28|
|Total Questions (Part 1 + Part 2)||100 (All MCQs)|