Bangalore University was established in the year 1964. It is currently recognized as one of the most reputed institutes in the country. You can find all the details regarding Bangalore University MBA admission 2021, such as its eligibility criteria, application form, and selection procedure.
- Stage-1: Application Submission for Admission to the institute and entrance exam before the deadline
- Stage-2: Appearing and Scoring well in required MBA entrance exams like CAT/XAT/ SNAP/ NMAT/GMAT/MAT/ CMAT/PGCET
- Stage-3: Getting Shortlisted and participating in Final Selection Round – GD-PI-WAT
- Stage-4: Accepting the admission offer, if finally selected for admission
- Minimum percentage of marks (50-60%) in graduation are required to apply for MBA admission in a good MBA college in Bangalore
- Final year students can also apply for MBA admission
- Usually, there is no age limit to apply for admission to an MBA college in Bangalore